By Electronic Arts

i6x.png

View in iTunes

Free

Category: Games

Released: Oct 17, 2013

Version: 1.0

Size: 67.1 MB

Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese

Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.

Heroes of Dragon Age ©2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA, the EA logo, BioWare, the Bioware logo, and Dragon Age are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc.

Rated 9+ for the following:

Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence

Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Description

"…the type of battle game Dragon Age fans have been craving to take on the road." – Inside Mobile Apps

COLLECT THE HEROES. BECOME A LEGEND! Build a party of famous warriors and epic monsters from Dragon Age lore. Battle other players in strategic, CCG-inspired 3D combat. Fight bosses on engaging quests from the award-winning, dark fantasy RPG games.

“I can already see myself getting consumed with collecting characters, managing them in my party, and leveling them up.” – Touch Arcade

“a very exciting game with a lot of different characters, great animations, and high-quality graphics.” – VGMarket playtester

Heroes of Dragon Age is a highly detailed game of superior quality. Please make sure you have at least 480MB of free space on your device for installation.

7qed.jpg

pkm7.jpg

Линк към коментара
Сподели в други сайтове

Присъединете се към разговора

Можете да публикувате сега и да се регистрирате по-късно. Ако имате акаунт, влезте сега да публикувате с вашия акаунт.

Гост
Отговори в тази тема...

×   Вмъкнахте текст, който съдържа форматиране.   Премахни форматирането на текста

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Ремонт на покриви | Ремонт на покриви цени | Хидроизолация на покриви

• Добави ново...